I have an addiction. And the first step is admitting you have a problem, right?
I can't stop buying clothes for Leah. I can find any excuse, but it is usually, "Not everyone gets to have a little girl, so I should dress her up." My spring fever has also fueled my shopping addiction, I am growing tired of dressing Leah in the few warm things that still fit her. And last summer I did not have many outfits for her because she was so tiny, she spent most of the time in onesies so this is the first summer of outfits & dresses for us!
It has almost become like she is my new Cabbage Patch doll, but so much better! And this time around, I don't have to wait to save my allowance to get what I want.
Just when I thought my addiction was waning, Gymboree comes out with more new stuff! More!

0 comments:
Post a Comment