Friday, March 27, 2009

Great news!

I'm sorry I didn't update the blog yesterday. Cooper's surgery went well and they were able to do a full repair. He now has four chambers to his heart! I can't even imagine how wonderful it was for Pete & Melissa to get that news. The doctors at the hospital don't like to set expectations for the parents so they are not sure how long he will be in the hospital recovering but I have to think the worst is behind them now. I get tears in my eyes every time I think about them.

1 comments:

Aminta Price said...

Ellie, I am so glad everything went well with the surgery. I can not even imagine how hard it has to be for them. We will continue praying that his recovery goes well.
Aminta

by the way Leah is just adorable.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0