We have been so busy I forgot to mention that we are done with the pacifier! This is such a milestone for us. She only had it at bedtime since she was 18 months old. There are a lot of ways parents go about getting rid of the paci, we went with the cut away approach. It took about a month & a half because I didn't want to mess with Leah's comfort while she was adjusting to the new daycare. Every week or so we would cut a sliver of the paci away, Leah told us her paci was broken. Then, she stopped looking for it in her crib when she went to bed. So that was that. Joe and I have been very impressed with our gardening skills. Most of our vegetables have survived. The past few weeks we noticed something was eating our tomato plants. Saturday we found the culprit. It is HUGE! The picture doesn't do him justice.
I made a cake this weekend & had left over batter, so I made some cupcakes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment