Sunday, November 29, 2009

November has passed so fast! Joe and I are excited to welcome the newest member to our family, Elsa Maxine was born on the 16th. She is adorable and we can't wait to meet her!

Thanksgiving was great and Leah enjoyed spending lots of time with family. We hosted my side for dinner and then played a couple of rounds of Scene It! My sister brought the Simpsons version and surprisingly the girls almost won. Who would have guessed? Crissie, Steve & Jenni took the girls to the Thanksgiving Day Parade downtown, Steve took all the girls to Monkey Joe's one day and Crissie and I took them to the City Museum. It was a full week!

I will leave you will the latest from Leah.
-Do you need to go potty before your bath?

-No, I'll just go in the bath.

Funny girl. So of course I made her sit on the potty until she went.

1 comments:

Aunt Crissie said...

Gotta love the honesty of a two year old.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0