Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Have you heard?

I'm 30 now. The big 3-0. Joe was sweet enough to take me to Vegas for my birthday where we ate some very nice meals (I am spoiled now) and saw the Cirque de Soleil show O. When I lived in Huntsville, Joe and I watched a Bravo series on the making of another Cirque show, Ka I think, and we saw their auditorium show in Memphis a few years ago.

O was fantastic! I snapped a few pictures before the show started.

This is the ceiling of the theater. The middle part is actually a trapeze that comes down at the beginning of the show.

The stage.

The mimes came out at the beginning and made appearances throughout the show. They were pretty funny. They got some of the audience members wet, who didn't seem to happy about it.


Us before the show.

And of course, one of the cutest helpers you could ever have in the kitchen.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0