Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ready for summer!

Garden 2010. Back for a second season! We enjoyed our garden so much last year that we are doing it again this year. We have changed up what we planted a little based on what we ate last year and Leah has been a great help with it all. This year we have squeezed in 1 cherry tomato, 2 big tomatoes, a green pepper, a red pepper, some peas & green beans, 2 strawberry bushes, dill, cilantro, oregano, basil, parsley and rosemary. We have a jalapeno in a separate container where it gets more sun and I also planted two dwarf blueberry bushes in big pots. I think my nesting has extended to gardening.

Rare family photo.

Roughly 7 months pregnant.

Leah has her dance recital a few weeks ago. She did so well through all the classes, I was slightly hopeful. The recital was just the last class, but they let the parents in the room. The first half the girls were in the room practicing alone, then they let us in, and out came Leah's shyness. She said her nose itched and did not dance. But for one of the youngest in the classes, I think she did well overall.

We are getting ready for the new baby. The room has been painted (thanks, Joe!) and I have an idea of how I want to decorate the room. Last weekend I pulled up Leah's baby stuff from the basement and tried to sort out the gender neutral clothes. My brother & sister in law have also lent us Cooper old clothes which we are grateful for. We are on our way, but I can't help but feel like this baby is going to sneak up on us!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0