We had a great week, Joe's family was in to visit and meet Drew.
Drew is a great baby. I've surprised myself a little bit with how much more confidence I have this time around compared to with Leah. Leah is such a sweetheart with her brother. She asks to hold him all the time & then wants to see his "teeny tiny toes & teeny tiny hands". She is getting so big, I think my heart will burst when she is too old for me to hold.
This week Leah starts going to daycare 2 days a week and she will be home with Drew & I 3 days. I am a little worried about juggling her and the baby, and keeping her engaged. The biggest challenge is going to be staying out of the heat with the baby and finding things to do for Leah. We'll get to the park in the mornings if it isn't too hot yet but hopefully the heat wave will pass soon.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Family Visit
Posted by Ellie at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment