Sunday, September 19, 2010

Leah's birthday party

She went a little overboard with the lip gloss after the party.


Elaine


We had Leah's party at a park near our house, I don't have a lot of pictures because it was short, sweet and to the point. Leah loved the attention. It was really windy, so we had a little trouble with the candles but she didn't seem to mind.

Everyone here is doing well. I resigned from my job this week. My employer isn't able or willing to offer part-time and that is something I am ready to find, even if it takes a while. Drew is growing, smiling, cooing and starting to control his hands a little. I think he is pretty close to laughing also. The kids go to the doctor on Monday, I'm interested to see their stats.

More later...

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0