Drew is 2 months old now! On the 21st Drew rolled over front to back. And this past Wednesday he put his hands together. I can't believe how big he is getting. We've been having fun making up words Drew is saying when he coos. He says "gill" and "quack" the most. Not to jinx it, but he is also sleeping 11 hours straight most nights. I've tried to get a picture of him smiling but haven't been able to catch one yet.
Leah is just being a three year old. She is excited about Halloween and wants to be Princess Leia. Her eyes lit up when I explained trick or treating to her (I wasn't sure if she would remember from last year). Leah has been getting up a lot at night so we've been working on that but other than that everything is great.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Posted by Ellie at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment