Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring is near!

Ready for the ball at daycare.

Drew is really mobile now.

Pete, Cooper and Elaine sledding.

Leah and Cooper showing off how they jammed the ball popper.

Drew has been crawling for about a month now. He still doesn't have the form down, it's more of an army crawl. For a while I was starting to think he'd never do it right but he's been getting up on all fours & rocking now. Drew has also decided to eat! Yay! That has been such a battle. This weekend he has really gotten into a rhythm, we're thinking he might be going through a growth spurt.

Leah is a lot of fun. Her latest interest has been if an animal's baby comes out as a baby or an egg. Dinosaurs is another interest. We took her to see Sea Rex at the OmniMax, Leah liked it and she did well in the theater.

Pete, Alex and Cooper came in for another visit the first week in February! It was a lot of fun and we had plenty of snow for them to play in.

Drew is 7 months old now, and I was beginning to think Leah's regression was over. After Drew was born I was very thankful that Leah continued making it to the bathroom and she didn't go backwards in that regard. Last week she had 4 accidents and went in her pull-up before bed twice. I am hoping that is a short lived stint. She was ok this weekend, and we've gone back to reminding her to go and making her go if it has been too long.

I keep reminding myself of all the fun we will have this summer. We are all tired of the cold weather, Drew will be a little older and we will be able to spend so much time outdoors! Only a week more weeks!!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0