Sunday night, Leah slept from 8:30 - 5 without waking up! Last night we weren't so lucky, but she had 4 shots at the doctor's so who can blame her?
Length - 27.4 inches, 91st percentile
Weight - 15 lbs. 4 oz, 26th percentile
The doctor pretty much gave us the ok to feed her whatever we want - yogurt, toast, pancake, fruits, veggies. I was pretty surprised about the first three but it will be a lot of fun to start feeding Leah new things that taste good. Joe and I are really looking forward to that.
Now you might be wondering about her weight and if we should be concerned. I was worried when we took her in a month ago and I could tell she was not going to double her birth weight by 6 months (considered a milestone). From the research I did, you should only be concerned if the child looks like they are jumping tracks on the growth chart. The doctor did not seem worried about Leah's weight and that is probably because she has always been in the lower percentiles. So don't worry, we feed her when she's hungry and she definitely gets enough to eat.
Growth Chart
0 comments:
Post a Comment