Hello everybody & welcome to our new & improved blog! Spring brings so many new things, including a new site with a new design.
This weekend was a lot of fun. Katie & Anna were in town while Steve & Crissie visited some college friends, so we went to the Magic House on Saturday. There wasn't much for Leah to do there but I think she had fun watching everyone and doing the things she could.
Sunday Crissie & Steve stopped by for an early Easter egg hunt for the girls. It will be a lot more fun next year but we were all glad to have one inside where it is warm & dry.
Leah is sleeping better again. We gave her her first fruit, apples, yesterday. She really liked it, much better than green beans. She still isn't crawling but getting a little bit closer everyday. Oh, and I bought her some new shoes this weekend - just in case she starts to walk soon (and because I thought they are so cute).
Ok, enough babble. We hope everyone has a great week!
1 comments:
Very cute new blog! So stylish and fun...of course, I am talking about Leah too! I love her spring pictures and Tim laughs everytime he sees her tongue poking out. She is looking so big and like so much fun.
Post a Comment