Sorry I've been slacking a little. It seems like the last few Sundays I've been too tired, or Leah's been crabby (which makes me tired).
Two weekends ago our friends Lisa & Brandon came to visit. They bought Leah this dress. It's a little long but she'll grow into it.
Two weekends ago our friends Lisa & Brandon came to visit. They bought Leah this dress. It's a little long but she'll grow into it.
Leah was 10 months old on Monday! Where has the time gone? Leah is developing so much. She throws tantrums now, especially when a popsicle is done. She is starting to say a few words now. Joe and I have been hesitant to claim that she's talking but she says up, hi, no, and baby. I know, our little girl already knows the word no.
This weekend Crissie, Steve, Katie and Anna came in. Saturday we all went to Twin Lakes in Columbia to swim. Leah wasn't too impressed but we managed to avoid the rain until lunch. Then on Sunday we went to pool again and Leah enjoyed that a little more.
1 comments:
I know I say it every time I post, but she's getting so big and cute! They grow up so fast.
Glad to see an update. We miss ya'll!
Post a Comment