Sunday, November 16, 2008

Before her haircut, long & messy.


After her haircut. She had to wear that shirt.

Sorry if this blog is boring, it's hard to think of what to write sometimes. We took Leah for her second haircut this weekend. The lady put Leah's sides up in two little pig tails when she was done & she looked like such a little girl! She is growing up so fast.
Last Friday (the 7th) we took Leah to see the ENT. Long story short, Leah's ears were still a little infected but he thought they would get better on their own. Well, we've heard that before. So this Friday when she woke up all snotty & yucky I took her in to the pediatrician and found out Leah has a double ear infection. She's had ear infections since the end of September. We are now scheduled to get tubes in her ears on December 2nd.
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving! This year we will host Joe's side of the family at our house and I am excited to see everyone. It should be a lot of fun! I can't believe it is Thanksgiving already, it seems like we were just going to the pool last weekend.
Joe turns 31 on Monday! Happy birthday, Joe!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey-whats wrong with that shirt? I think it fits perfect...;)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0