This project has been a year in the making. When we put our last house on the market, we took almost all of our pictures down because they say they can be distracting to potential buyers.
Last weekend I finally decided to put together the photo wall I had envisioned. I have seen some that are well done and others that were not my style. So, here it is. I think it turned out pretty well but it is not complete. I have one 4x6 that should come in the mail this week.
That means I still have one empty 4x6 frame! So please, if you want your picture on our photo wall or have a suggestion e-mail me or post it as a comment and maybe you will be the winner!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Photo Wall Contest!
Posted by Ellie at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where's your wedding picture??
That is the other 4x6 I'm waiting for!
Post a Comment