I can not believe how big Leah is getting. She is full of words now and loves to pretend. She also loves to copy you. For months Joe and I have been the ones to chase her around the house, but earlier this week she started chasing me back. How adorable. She never ceases to amaze me.
This is the time we have been waiting for. Leah can finally communicate most of her wants. It is such a relief to know why she is upset or crying, even if we have to tell her no. Looking back to when she was a newborn, I remember chalking a few crying fit up as gas because nothing else seemed to be wrong.
It is fun seeing how excited she gets about new toys, Christmas lights or her favorite foods. Sometimes when I watch her I realize what a special time in her (and my) life this is, because this is when so many things are new & magical.
0 comments:
Post a Comment