We made it through hosting Joe's family for Thanksgiving dinner AND now I can say we made it through Leah getting tubes in her ears.
Thanksgiving was fun, a lot of work but well worth it. It was nice to see everyone and see just how many people our house can hold. Unfortunately, Jim started feeling bad before he got here and while he was here it looked like he caught the same virus Leah & Joe had a month ago. Pink eye & everything. Debbie was coming down with something before they left. We hope they both feel better soon.
Leah had tubes put in this morning. I was a little worried about not giving her anything to eat before the procedure because breakfast is usually her biggest meal but she did fine. She is such a good baby, I don't know why I worry about anything with her. The doctor said her ears looked "pretty nasty" so I am glad we decided to go ahead and get tubes. We had no idea she had an ear infection.
I am too lazy to post pictures here tonight, so check them out on Picasa (link to the right).
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
We made it!
Posted by Ellie at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment