Wow, what an eventful couple of days I've had but it doesn't compare to Crissie & Steve's. Wednesday night Pete, Alex, Leah & I drove up to Chicago because Crissie was being induced the next day. We were going to watch the girls for them and I think everyone expected the baby to be here sooner rather than later. As luck would have it I forgot the memory card for my camera at home so I only have pictures from other people & not of the fun we had waiting for Elaine.
Crissie was there all day and I went up to the hospital to say hello after the girls were in bed. About 20 minutes later at 10:04, Elaine was here! I had great timing. It was a neat experience to share with Crissie (and Steve). She is a big girl, 9 pounds and 7 ounces, 20 inches long with a rather large head. She is a sweet baby and Katie and Anna were very excited to welcome her home.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Elaine Marie
Posted by Ellie at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment