Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sweet Tooth

It is no secret that Leah has a sweet tooth. Last weekend Joe made some cornbread muffins, and all we've heard all week is "Cupcake! Cupcake! Cupcake!" from Leah. So the other night I decided to just give her one at dinner, she had them the night Joe made them but apparently forgot what they were. I told her it was a muffin and set it on her plate. She went to town shoving half of it in her mouth before she realized it was cornbread and not a cupcake. Out came the muffin, all over her bib. The look on her face was priceless.

This week was our last swim lesson the this session. I think we are taking a break from the Saturday morning activities for now and will pick something up again later. Leah loves the water and did great, even when we dunked her. We are really looking forward to this summer and hitting the pools!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0