Well, we had a great Friday before the rain settled in for the rest of the weekend. Leah loved it, she loved all of the animals and wasn't afraid to pet any of them. She didn't know what to think of the rabbit at first but once he stopped moving around she pet him. She did a great job of being gentle, too which is a little surprising for her age. I think the sheep were her favorite.
Joe & I really thought she would like the dog show because she is dog crazy but it actually upset her. The dog trainer had a dog come out & the first dog was catching Frisbees. Leah just scowled at him and shook her head. Then she started saying no while shaking her head. Then she pulled out her finger & the no's started to fly. So - we went and watched the fish. I don't think she understood he was doing tricks and not stealing the dog trainer's toy. I don't know. Leah did like the other dogs there.
And just when I thought I couldn't love Leah any more than I already do, she has been sleeping until 8 or 8:30 on the weekends! And she will still take a 2+ hour nap in the afternoon. Those late mornings are the best though, after a long week it is nice to sleep in a little even if I wake up before she does.
I hope everyone has a great week!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Purina Farms
Posted by Ellie at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment