Monday, May 4, 2009


It has been an interesting couple of weeks. We found out last Tuesday that our division is merging with another. We manufacture similar products and in some areas we actually compete against each other, so over all it should be a good thing. The division headquarters are staying here and I would expect our jobs to stay relatively the same. Joe's position now falls under global business development but we hope that doesn't mean more travel & more time away from home for him.
Leah is a riot, that about sums it up. She is such a character & a real chatter box. Most of her phrases are small, two or three words but every now & then we get a big sentence like, "Muffin - cut it - with knife." She wanted me to cut up the rest of her muffin. Instead of counting two-four-ten she says one-two-three now, and counted to ten by herself the other day only missing number five.
Jenni watched Leah on Saturday night so Joe & I could go out for our anniversary (4 years on April 3oth). We had a nice meal and then went to see Wolverine. That was the first time we've been to a theater since two weeks before Leah was born. Jenni & Jake took Leah to the zoo on Sunday and it sounds like they had a good time. Leah really loves animals.
I could talk all day about how much fun Leah is but I will spare you. She is at such a fun age & we are really enjoying it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her again. I can imagine how much fun you are having. Sounds like she is talking so well. It sometimes just changes overnight to where they are suddently talking sentences. But it is so fun to hear what is on thier minds. Sounds like it is going to be quite noisy next week. Love you - Crissie

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0