Tuesday, June 30, 2009

First Day of School

Monday we took Leah in for a half-day at her new preschool. As most of you know, our home sitter is no longer watching children. Joe & I both had the day off, so we both were able to take her in & pick her up.

She looked soooo sad when I walked out of the room and before we made it out of the building I could hear her crying. They said she had a few moments during the day, she expected it to be us picking her up when people would come in & out of the room. They had pancakes & peaches for breakfast & she didn't eat any of it.

By lunch she was hungry & ate all her pizza and oranges. When Joe & I walked in to get her she ran right to us and clung to Joe like we've never seen her. Later I asked her if she wanted to go back to school and she gave me a firm no. We will see how things go Wednesday when we drop her off for another half day.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0