Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

We had a great weekend. Joe's brother and his wife came to visit. Thursday night the adults went to a Cardinals game & my sister Jenni watched Leah. It was probably the best game I've ever been to. The weather was perfect, the game was interesting and not too long. It was great.

Friday we spend time with Joe's side at his aunt's and caught up with the extended family. Suzy is always a great host. We made it to the local fair where Leah rode some of the rides. She was really happy about that. Joe won her a small penguin and we had some treats from the food stands. We discovered Leah does NOT like fireworks, not at all. But in the end that worked out for the best because it was such a rainy weekend.

Day care is going ok. I am withholding judgement at this point, or at least trying to. I know I have to give Leah time to adjust so I try not to be too critical.

I hope everyone has a great week!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0