Monday, July 20, 2009

Perfect Weekend








I'm not sure if weekends get much better than this. The weather was amazing so we decided to head to Laumeier Sculpture Park for the day. Leah enjoyed running and playing and all the new sites. She had the most interest in the fish (tadpoles) in the pond.
Friday we went to the park and Leah just ran & ran. She loves the slides and is getting so good at climbing up things by herself. And of course, she would be content spending the entire evening in the swing.
It seems like she has grown so much in the last month. She plays independently now. She tells you things like "I'm hungry" and "I'm tired" instead of crying. She can sing her ABC's and count to 9, sometimes 10. 9 is usually followed by 13, we're still working on that. And Leah's sentences & conversations continue to expand.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0