Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cathing up

25 week belly!

Easter egg hunt. It was cold & windy!

Big girl room.


Curls!

Tap, tap, tap.

If you've talked to Leah recently, chances are she's told you about her dog & cats. She has 2 cats and one dog. They are all purple, and all named Petsy. They live outside of her purple house. She has a purple car, but the monkeys are cleaning the purple off of it right now.

Leah moved into her big girl bed, in her big girl room a few weeks ago. She's been doing pretty good. She handled the transition well but she knows she can get out of bed whenever she wants. We still need to add some finishing touches to her room but it will get there.

Four weeks ago Leah also started a tap class. She seems to like it and is very well behaved. They make the parents wait outside. Some of the girls in the class run around the whole time and don't seem to pay attention. Leah likes to get dressed up and hates to get her tap shoes dirty (even the bottoms).

I am about 5 and a half months pregnant now. I still have a lot of moments when my stomach doesn't sit well but overall I feel good - with the exception of my hip. Something didn't shift right this time and it is a chronic nuisance. Check ups are going well and I can feel the baby move on a pretty regular basis. We still haven't picked out a name, but I guess we still have some time left to figure that out.

I hope everyone is doing well. Have a great week!

1 comments:

Lettie said...

Ellie, you look great! Leah's big girl room is cute and she is getting so big and adorable! Does she like her big girl bed?

Miss you guys!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0