I almost fell into the trap. Back in January, Leah's daycare moved a bunch of kids in her room up to the older twos room. The new kids in her class seemed so young and I felt like Leah had lost her friends. I thought Leah was ready to move up, I really felt like she was being left behind.
Then, I had to stop myself. Leah was happy. We love her teachers, there is no guarantee that we would like her new teachers. And she wasn't two and a half yet, which is the age they move kids up to the older twos room. Leah was fine!!
Last week they started transitioning Leah to the older twos room (she was two and a half on March 7th). She likes her new room and they say she is adjusting well. She is moving up with another boy, who does not like the transition at all from what they say. Her new teachers seem nice, but we still need to get to know them better.
We have had a lot going on. I'll write more about it later, and post pictures. I've been having some problems with getting the pictures off my camera.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Competitive Parenting
Posted by Ellie at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment