Leah is feeling better and is a completely different baby than she was last weekend. Joe's parents are in for a visit and watched Leah for us on Friday. She was happy to show them her new skills and show off her pearly white (just one).

I am part of a mom's message board. I get a lot of advice and ideas there, but it is also a source of support which new parents need sometimes. Every Friday people come out of the woodwork with hilarious confessions. It is kind of our own version of "Post Secrets". Here are a few of my recent favorites:
When baby eats grahm crackers she's a huge ball of goo by the time she is done. I give her a quick wipe down but then I set her on the floor for the dog to finish off... they both seem to enjoy it. :)
Baby girl is walking around with my bra in her mouth and I won't take it away from her because she's being quiet.
Last night I put baby into the bathtub with poop crust on her (she just pooped and I half wiped her off with the diaper). My husband came home during bath time and for some unkwown reason shoved his face in the tub and blew bubbles for her. It took me a few minutes until I told him that there were floating feces.
The last one cracks me up!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment