Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Wednesday

When you read this, put yourself in my shoes. One person, two arms, one baby.

Wednesday at lunch I went to get gas and ended up needing to get my car jumped because it wouldn't start. So, I called the dealership to take it in that evening and they have an Enterprise at the dealership next to them. When I left work I had to get my car jumped again. At this point, I decided no A/C, no radio. I just want to make it to the dealership.

Picked up Leah, stopped by the house to get the stroller, went to the dealership. Now comes the tricky part - the car seat swap. How was I supposed to take the baby & the car seat to the rental place? A salesman came out to help and in the flustered state I ended up locking my keys in the car.

About this time I realize I don't have the diaper bag - no food, no formula, no diapers. It's 6:00 and Leah usually eats at 5:30. Long story short, I got the rental car, had Leah in the stroller while I put it in the car, she cried the whole way home. Jenni came over & we got her fed, she took Leah for a walk while I ran back up to the dealership w/ my spare key.

Wednesday was a very long day!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0