Sunday, June 22, 2008

The froggy pool

The froggy pool means serious business.

The Anna face


Whenever Leah gets excited she lets out a series of O's and rocks back and forth or bounces. She started doing that as soon as I took this out of the box. Of course, she had no idea what it was but she knew it was something fun. Before I had it blown up she had already crawled into it. She had a good time and it will be great to have the froggy pool all summer.

Here is a picture of her two teeth, if you click on it it should open to a larger picture.

I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Aminta Price said...

Ellie and Joe, Leah is adorable. I love the pictures of her in the froggy pool. It looks like she loves it.

Sara said...

This is a serious pool. I will remember to bring my swimsuit so Leah and I can swim when we visit.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0