Sunday, June 15, 2008

Soooo Big!

As big as the Philly Fanatic



Where to start? Leah got a second tooth on Monday! She really likes table food and I am starting to adjust to her being a "big girl" eater and not a baby. She is more and more vocal everyday and you can tell she is ready to communicate with us. Joe took her to the doctor on Friday and he said she is doing really well.


Length - 28.5 inches, 82nd percentile
Weight - 17 lbs 5oz, 24th percentile


Joe's travel schedule should taper off now and I think the entire family is happy about that. Leah and I miss him when he's gone! We hope to tackles some home improvement projects while the weather is nice. Painting is at the top of the list.


As for me, things are about the same. I do my best to stay on top of my scrapbooking and that makes me happy. Work is ok and I try to stay busy there.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0