So much of parenting at this stage is centered around bodily functions. (Don't worry, this isn't another poop post.) Bibs & burp clothes & diaper changes, when was the last time they went, and on and on. You really don't think about how much you worry about these things until you're in the middle of it all.
Last week in a matter of 10 hours Leah peed and threw up on the carpet. I say threw up instead of spit up because I am pretty sure she lost half her bottle.
This week - I think we've established that Leah has my gag reflex.
What does next week have in store for us?
Thursday, June 19, 2008
My take on parenting
Posted by Ellie at 7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OOO...I like your new layout. Looks great. We can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment