Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Pigeon Wants a Puppy


Last night I was reading books to Leah and read her favorite one - The Pigeon Wants a Puppy. It is a pretty silly book and you combine that with puppies and Leah is in love! Basically, the pigeon goes on and on about how he wants a puppy then sees how big it is and changes his mind. At one point the dog says, "Woof!" and the pigeon screams, "Ahhhh!"
After I read the book it fell on the floor while I was reading another one. Leah wanted down, picked up the pigeon book and said, "Woof! Ahhhh!" So I read it to her again and when we got to that page she said it again.
Needless to say I was impressed with her memory and being able to put that together. I just had to brag about our little girl.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0