Sunday, October 19, 2008

So happy!

Pink Eye

Pumpkin Patch


Potty

This has been a great weekend, I think Leah is happy to be well. She has been in the best mood, probably excited to be out & about again. Jenni watched Leah for us on Saturday so we could get a break from the baby (it was a rough week) and Sunday we went to the pumpkin patch. Leah loved it! She ran all over and loved looking at all the animals.

We got her a potty a few weeks ago. So far she just likes to stand in the potty, so we have some work to do.

Thursday and Friday she was telling me no whenever I went to get her from Joe. Of course, Joe really loved that! She picked up a lot of words this week - puppy, please, cheese, juice, quack, meow, and teeth.

Joe has pink eye now and isn't feeling well. Saturday morning he went to urgent care to get eye drops and they said his ear drum looked red. He caught whatever Leah had. I hope he doesn't get as sick as she did and starts feeling better soon.

I hope everyone has a great week & enjoys the fall weather!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0