Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a hottie!

And I mean that literally. Leah woke up from her nap yesterday with a 103.2 temperature, a rash, cough, and so pathetic. Fussy, only wanting to be held. Poor girl. We gave her Motrin and called the doctor. I was concerned because she has been on augmentin since Tuesday for an ear infection, so what was making her sick? They said to go to the ER, so off we went.


By the time we got there the Motrin had kicked in, her temperature was down, the rash had almost disappeared and her mood had improved. Luckily, the nurses & doctors didn't make us feel too stupid for being there. They said it is either an allergic reaction to penicillin or a virus. Since Leah is still running a fever when the Motrin wears off, my vote is a virus.

I hope she starts feeling better soon!

1 comments:

Lettie said...

I hope she feels better soon!

By the way-your new trees look great!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0