Cherry Tree
Happy Birthday, Grandpa!
We had another great week. The trees came Friday as you can see. They are as big as I thought they would be and Joe had been good about watering them. I can't wait to see them grow!
My brother's birthday was Monday and Friday was my dad's 61st birthday! We went to a corn maze on Saturday to celebrate. Jenni, Jake & his friend Kole went with us. They did the long maze, we did the short one. I've never been to one before and they sure make you feel lost. You can't see anything! We all had a good time and Jenni got to give Leah her first M&M.
Joe was demonstrating his handiness on Sunday by installing a new glass door on the house. The one that was there when we bought the house blew off over last Christmas (previous owner = not so handy). So, I will have to post pictures of his work next week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment